The Fracino Contempo espresso coffee machine is top quality and available as a one, two, three or four group machine, all available as electronic or semi automatic versions and ideal for use in cafes, coffee houses, pubs and hotels. Featuring a larger capacity boiler than the Bambino and higher powered elements. With its 304 stainless steel construction, the Contempo is sure to provide a consistent, reliable operation thanks to being built using the highest quality materials. The steam and water pressure are separately controlled using brass safety valves, so the espresso maker is a wonderful compliment to the professional barista.
The Contempo offers:
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Standard clearance is 125mm and the high group (latte glass) option is 150mm.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray and cup shield as standard on all machines.
- Easy clean steam tubes